Terms & Conditions
- This booking shall act as the training agreement and shall be binding on the participant upon the submission of the registration.
- Grayson Consulting shall acknowledge the registration and issue a respective invoice.
- All bookings cancellations shall not be charged provided the cancellation notification is made more than three (3) working days to the training dates.
- Training Payments are due before or on the first day of the training.
- Payment can be through cheques, bank transfer and cash.
- Complaints procedure. If you are not satisfied with our work you can raise the issue by writing to the Head of Training through email@example.com to agree on a redress.
- This agreement is valid only for the period of the specific training mentioned above.