1ST & 2ND JULY 2021 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
Butting Heads over Sales
‘A sale is not a sale until it is paid for’ is the most widely used cliché in the credit industry worldwide. That credit/finance departments and sales departments are naturally at odds is not a secret. But what can be done about it?
An organisation’s bottom line really boils down to doing two things well: (1) Acquiring clients; and (2) Getting paid for what you do. It’s that simple. Or is it?
A sizable share of a company’s working capital is tied up in Accounts Receivable (AR) and this poses a high liquidity risk. It is indeed imperative, for the organisations’ to develop and implement an effective and efficient internal credit system to protect their liquidity and profit.
In this course, we expand your knowledge and expertise in Account Receivables. This will enable you and your organization to manage your accounts receivable effectively without compromising your credit sales.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet a company’s objectives
- Use financial & non-financial analysis to assist in making credit decisions
- Employ effective collection policies
- Partner with the sales force for the benefit of the company
- Evaluate the accounts receivable process and implement best practices
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
Accounts Receivable Managers/Officers, Credit Managers, Revenue Accountants, Credit Officers, Billing and Collection Clerks, Sales Managers, Sales Executives, Credit Supervisors, Bank Loan Officers, Debt Recovery Agents, Finance / Accounts & Administration Professionals