21ST & 22ND OCTOBER 2021 – MAIYAN HOTEL NANYUKI
Capturing Hearts and Impressing Minds
Do you need to tell a more compelling story about your company, products or services? Are you struggling to unlock new inspiration, or gain a deeper understanding of what makes your brand so special?
Branding will be the epicenter of the efforts to compete in a super-crowded business environment. Building trust in a brand and managing its reputation is becoming much more important than managing the classic 4 Ps’ of marketing.
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of branding as a marketing tool
- Recommend appropriate basic brand elements for a chosen product for a given target market
- Propose basic strategies that marketers might use to sustain and build brand equity
- Evaluate methods used to measure brand equity
- Critically analyze the effectiveness of brand management in an organizational context
Chief Marketing Officers (CMO), Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Head, Marketing, Marketing Services, Brand Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Officers/Executives, Finance Managers, Sales Managers, Advertising Agency Account Executives, PR & Communication Professionals & Social Media Managers