We are looking for competent, passionate, experienced, reliable, energetic and organised corporate trainers to join our vibrant team of consultants and work with our clients to assist them to reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate(s) will be a self-starter with a passion for talent development, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to train and coach within a high paced corporate environment. This is a part-time –on a need be basis- position, dependent on current assignments within the firm.
The trainer will be responsible for training in a job-specific area focusing on teaching specific areas of knowledge or on-the-job capabilities needed for certain positions with emphasis on:
- Customer Service/Experience
- Sales & Merchandising in FMCG
- Leadership & Management
- Corporate Governance
- Selling Techniques
- Brand Management
- Risk Management & Audit
- Payroll Management & Benefits Administration
- Data Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Credit & Debt Management
- PA & Executive Secretaries
- Financial Management
- Digital Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a trainer or consultant you will be responsible for:
- Working with the client and our in-house team to understand the client’s needs
- Using your expertise & experience to design training modules & workshops to help employees learn essential skills in the workplace
- Production of training materials for both open & in-house courses
- Creation and/or delivery of a range of trainings using classroom, online and blended learning
- Managing the delivery of training and skills development programmes
- Creating a supportive and conducive adult learning environment
- Working with co-trainers to develop, and revise training sessions, courses, and presentations, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Consideration of the costs of planned programmes and work within budgets
- Production of evaluation and post training reports
- Monitoring & review progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies & Qualifications
- Knowledge of the principles of learning theories including adult learning, participatory methods, instructional design, whole systems design, and related topics
- Demonstrated experience with organizing and facilitating training sessions, as well as working with co-facilitators and subject matter experts to develop training activities
- Ability to understand the needs of the participants and adapt quickly
- Strong project management, excellent time management skills and must be detail oriented
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication; oral and written skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a corporate trainer or facilitator
- Master degree and other relevant qualification in your area of specialisation
- Certification from professional bodies and associations
- High flexibility
If interested send your profile and an application letter clearly demonstrating your experience in any of the fields listed about, qualification and how you will add value to our firm via firstname.lastname@example.org. Remuneration: Negotiable daily rates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing dates 19th March 2021.
INDEPENDENT CLIENT SERVICE CONSULTANT
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven responsibilities independent client service consultants’, with a proven track record to help us grow the training & consulting business of the company by selling our corporate training and consultancy services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying potential customers through networking and following leads.
- Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products & services.
- Persuading customers to purchase company products by highlighting benefits and key features.
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Maintain high level of professionalism & competence in every client interaction ▪ Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per their needs
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and competitors’ activities
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Possessing an enterprising attitude, a desire to control your own destiny and a hunger for greatness.
- Self-discipline, excellent time management and a propensity for putting in hard graft to generate leads & close sales
- Excellent networking & communication – written and spoken
- Ability work independently and with little direction
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- High levels of confidentiality
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- 3 years’ experience in the corporate world
This is a commission-based position (very competitive rate) dependent on business generated in a month. If interested send us your CV via email@example.com