24TH & 25TH SEPTEMBER 2020
FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
Change Is an Event, Transition Is a Process
Today’s turbulent business environment, characterised by rapid technological changes, increased globalisation and most recently the health crisis, has swept away industry and market conditions that previously defined competitive conditions. Organizations’ are under immense pressure to change or risk becoming extinct.
Such an environment requires recognition of the need for change which is an essential force to drive continuous improvement and maintain competitiveness. While organizations are all keen to embrace change for the perceived benefits, they are mostly unprepared for it and often lack the fundamental knowledge and tools to guide the organisation effectively through a smooth transition.
Managed poorly, the process of change creates major problems for the culture, people and ultimately the entire operation. Managed well, it becomes the catalyst for growth and success. This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to determine strategic change requirements and opportunities, and to develop, implement and evaluate change management strategies.
By completing the course participants will:
- Understand how change works at an individual and organizational level
- Learn a straightforward model to organize change management activities
- Clarify what really needs to change in order to achieve the desired results
- Learn how to uncover and reduce resistance
- Identify how to gain leadership support and engage stakeholders
- Design key elements of your change initiative, such as communication and learning plans
- Build the skills to personally influence change.
Who Should Attend
Change Champions, Communication Managers, HR Executives, Strategy Managers, Business Analysts, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Work Improvement Managers, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Training Managers, NGO Executives, General Managers, Research Managers, Risk Managers.
For more info call Kenneth on +254 717 969720 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org