15TH & 16TH JULY 2021 – KIGALI MARRIOTT HOTEL, RWANDA
“What’s The People Plan That Will Enable the Organisational Strategy?”
A changing workforce, global competition, advances in technology, new knowledge, the current global health pandemic and demands for sustainable performance have forced corporate leaders to examine and re-evaluate how their human capital is managed and operate.
Organizations that fail to invest in their Human Capital and the next generation work place environment will face erosion of products and services as well as diminished capacity to compete globally as a result of growing employee malaise.
Human capital planning helps a company to design human capital policies, programs, and strategies to increase employee efficiency and help them to accomplish the already-defined objectives and goals of the organization. A comprehensive Human Capital Strategy addresses the need of the organization to accurately measure and improve human productivity and profitability at every level.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Translate business-level objectives into an effective people strategy
- Understand cutting edge trends in HR and their potential impact on your organisation
- Discover how to create conditions that get the best out of your people
- Learn to connect employee engagement and capability with customer loyalty and business profitability
- Link HR metrics to business performance
- Gain a deep understanding of your business strategy, internal environment and the changing external context and how these combined forces impact on your operation.
CEOs’, HR Directors, Head of HR & HR Managers, Talent Development Practitioners, General Managers, HR Specialists, HR Business Partners, Line Managers, Strategy Managers, Performance & Reward Managers