26TH & 27TH AUGUST 2021 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
Bridge The Gap Between Expected & Realised Internal Audit Quality.
The snowballing amount of new regulations, the increasing complexity of accounting standards, stronger competition, the pressure to reduce audit fees, peer review, and the dangerous sophistication of audit fraud have made it exponentially more difficult to successfully perform audit engagements.
The development, improvement, and monitoring of a highly-integrated, internal audit function are essential for the continued financial success, stability, and growth of the world-class organizations.
This 3-day workshop will help participants to set up or improve their organisation’s internal audit system to bring a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes.
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Understand the role and function of an Internal Audit Department and Staff.
- Undertake various types of audit to effectively control and monitor policies, procedures and performance
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Internal Controls and Security Policies.
- Understand audit risk and efficiently plan, control and record an audit assignment
- Conduct efficient audit exit conferences and post-audit reviews
Head of Internal Audit, Internal Auditors, Finance & Account Managers, Head of Departments, Management Audit Committee, Supervisors, Compliance Officers.