23rd & 24th September 2021 – Maiyan hotel Nanyuki
Make Your Customer the Hero of Your Stories!
Organisations are often building cyber assets — websites, blogs, Facebook pages, LinkedIn profiles, YouTube brand channels and so on — to increase their online visibility in an extremely competitive landscape. However, not much thought goes into the strategy or the execution. The outcome is a collection of disconnected properties that diffuse and disorient their brand, and confuse customers.
It is crucially important that before you implement anything on the internet, you have a cohesive strategy that integrates all offline and online brand assets, such that all the elements play well-coordinated, yet distinct roles. That your brand’s communication and imagery remains intact as customers move across the media platforms, yet each channel contributes incrementally to its equity.
This workshop will give participants a clear understanding of the building blocks that constitute digital marketing, and equip you with the tools, the techniques and the knowledge to develop cohesive market strategies, prepare and execute effective digital marketing campaigns.
At the end of this training participants will:
- Learn the Who, What, Why & How of digital marketing, its value to your marketing strategy.
- Formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix
- Integrate digital marketing plans into the overall marketing strategy.
- Use digital marketing tools as a major driver for customer relationship building and management.
- Understand frameworks and approaches to measuring consumers’ digital actions
Social Media Managers, Digital Marketers, Content Marketers, Agency Account Executives, Corporate Communications Officers, Brand/Product Managers, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Bloggers, Advertisers, Business OwnersBOOK NOW