26TH TO 28TH MAY 2021 – LAKE NAIVASHA RESORT NAIVASHA
An Organisation’s Memory Resides In Its Records.
Business records at their core are operational and sometimes strategic assets. If they are not correctly managed, they can be in effect become “weaponized” over time to become organisational liabilities.
As the creation of infinite amounts of information continues to increase and regulatory laws evolve, the need to develop reliable filling and records management becomes only more imperative.
Maintaining accurate records that can be retrieved is essential to the continuation of every business. Records helps companies protect institutional memory as well as maintain evidence of activities, transactions, and decisions.
This 3-day workshop is designed to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and attitude vital to the successful filing, records and office management skills.
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Learn essential principles, techniques & procedures of filing & records management
- Manage their files and records efficiently & effectively
- Learn the principle of “5S” in the work place
- Contribute to the improved quality & productivity at the work place
- Undertake recordkeeping analysis for your organization to comply with regulatory and business requirements in records management
Office Managers, Registry Staff, Records Officers, Administrative Assistants, Filing Clerks, Legal Assistants, Medical Records Officers, Librarians, HR Staff, Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Frontline Staff, Receptionist, Accounts Assistants, Entrepreneurs, Church Office Staff, IT Officers, & Support Staff