9TH & 10TH SEPTEMBER 2021 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, UPPERHILL
To Win the Marketplace, You Must First Win the Workplace!
The role of HR Administrators is challenging due to the ever-changing nature of Human Resources and the diverse needs of employers and employees. HR administration is all about striking a balance between the employees and the organisation by doing what is best in the interest of the organisation and at the same time meeting employee needs.
HR duties tend to fall under a variety of roles depending on the company’s needs. It starts from mapping the people needs for basic skills required to perform the duties efficiently and then recruiting, retaining, developing, managing change, and keeping people engaged enough to thrive and lead to organisational growth.
This workshop provides a ‘best practice’ approach to the critical administrative activities and on the practical application of significant HR administrative activities. It will enrich participant’s knowledge in the areas of organizational structures, organizational systems, HR reporting, legal documentation, HR administrators and employee policies.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Develop a strong overall understanding of HR functions
- Deliver a high level of service to both the operational HR team and the wider business
- Design and implement effective HR procedures and administrative systems to support business needs and deliver business results
- Provide administrative support concerning employee matters, ensuring alignment with company values and goals
- Manage the entire employee life cycle end to end
- Develop your interpersonal communication skills so that you can successfully deal with difficult situations
HR & Admin Managers, HR Generalist, Administrators, Office Managers, Employee Relations Managers, Chief Talent Officers, HR Coordinators/Supervisors, Recruiters, HR Analysts, HR Business Partners, Line Managers, Compliance Officers, AuditorsBOOK NOW