19TH & 20TH AUGUST 2021 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL
Tools, Habits and Processes for Greater Sales Success
The key to your sales team’s ultimate success is to follow a proven, repeatable process that effectively uncovers and meets your customers’ needs. This often requires a change in mindset, on-going coaching and real accountability.
Sales people have to understand customer’s objectives and motives thoroughly, reinforce trust and communicate with customers at a deeper and yet subtle level.
This 2-day intensive workshop focuses on a dynamic sales process that will assist you to develop a more structured sales approach and enable you to quickly develop skills and techniques that can enhance your sales performance.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify and adopt the right professional selling behaviors and skills in order to maximize sales performance
- Develop critical self-driven practices to optimize personal and business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Gain a solid insight into the sales process in order to ensure the right sales strategies, goals and objectives are developed, supported and implemented.
- Understand the principles of successful negotiations while furthering personal capabilities to handle objections, and to pitch the right value propositions critical for long-term business relationships.
- Learn the importance of questioning and probing techniques to improve prospecting capabilities throughout the sales process.
Sales & Marketing Managers, Sales Team Leaders, Sales teams, Social Media Managers, Sales & Business Development Executives, Telemarketers, Service Managers, Key Account Executives, Customer Relationship Officers