2ND & 3RD JUNE 2022 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
Every Act of Communication Is a Miracle of Translation
Few things impact workplace culture, performance, productivity, morale, working relationships and profitability more than communication.
Each person brings to work a unique set of skills, knowledge, and beliefs. Each person behaves in a way that they feel is successful. The communication challenges in most work environments relate to the establishment and maintenance of trust.
The new workplace reality has also has brought about significant changes to work and workplace communication across numerous industries. With the emergence of remote work and dispersed workplaces, many organizations are trying to completely reshape their communication efforts.
This course is designed to help participants learn through adaptive behavior so as to choose communication strategies that establish trust, minimize conflict, maximize cooperation, and create a positive work environment that increases productivity and enhances job satisfaction.
After the training the participants will be able to:
- Communicate better with people at work
- Link behavior, communication, and trust
- Improve communication skills at work through various approaches
- Better understand yourself and others
- Learn how to deal with differences in communication styles that can create interpersonal conflict which, in turn, decreases productivity
- Learn how to increase communication and influence management skills
- Understand the foundations of behavior-based communication skills
This program is appropriate for business professionals at all levels of experience looking to improve their communication skills or deliver message across diverse stakeholders such as C- suite executives, cross-functional colleagues, employees, customers and strategic partners.