7TH & 8TH APRIL 2022 – NAIROBI SAFARI CLUB HOTEL NAIROBI
Healthy Emotions. Clear Thinking. Appropriate Action.
Recent survey by PwC found out that 1 in 3 customers will leave a brand they love after just one bad experience, while 92% would completely abandon a company after two or three bad experiences. The same survey found that 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience, and 49% will make add-on purchases on the spot after receiving a personalized customer service experience.
With so much on the line, why is it so difficult to deliver great customer experience?
Simple, because we keep approaching the subject from a mainly rational perspective, like an organizational system that we can standardize, but at its core, great customer service is about building authentic human relationships based on trust, which are after all, completely emotional and primarily irrational.
So, to create an amazing customer service experience, in addition to having product knowledge and technical skills we need high levels of emotional intelligence to connect with customers, manage conflict, demonstrate empathy, and manage their stress levels.
This workshop is designed to help you develop robust relationships, solve problems using both logic and feelings, maintain an optimistic and positive outlook, cultivate flexibility in stressful situations, help others express their needs, respond to difficult people and situations calmly and thoughtfully and respond to change with grace and optimism.
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Learn what is Emotional Intelligence & why it is important in Customer Service.
- Develop own EQ & recognise how it impacts workplace interactions
- Understand customers’ emotions by observing subtle emotional cues and how to respond to each cue independently
- Avoid unintentional customer support ‘faux pas’ by leading with empathy
- Positively influence and motivate self, colleagues & team members
- Gain practical tools & skills for communicating effectively, assertively, & collaboratively
- Gain skills for conflict management and dealing with difficult situations
- Build more effective relationships with people at work and at home
Ideal for all employees in the organisation who seek to maximise their Emotional Intelligence and improve their interactions and relationships with customers’ and other stakeholders.