7TH & 8TH OCTOBER 2021 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
The Face and Voice of Your Organisation!
The role of the receptionists and frontline staff has changed dramatically over the past few years. They have become a vital part of the office environment, helping to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly.
Today’s receptionists and frontline staff are required to make decisions, solve problems, handle safety concerns and communicate with professionals at all levels. In addition, they are the jewels and gems in your company who can make or break the professional image you would like to project to current or potential customers.
With confident and knowledgeable receptionists and frontline staff, you are able to create and keep satisfied customers thus, improving customer satisfaction, increasing sales and reducing escalations.
This 2-day practical and highly interactive program is designed to equip participants with skills and insights to handle everyday scenarios: projecting a positive first impression, confident professional greetings, screening and clarifying customer requests, receiving and transferring calls to the correct department, complete and accurate message taking, using appropriate professional words and phrases and fantastic positive attitude.
At the conclusion of the program participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of your role in the making of the bigger picture
- Develop daily BEHAVIOURS to be the best I can be
- Convey a professional image to the public, co-workers and your manager
- Convey an attitude of enthusiasm and willingness to assist
- Learn the importance of gaining trust and having integrity
- The ability to provide excellent customer service every time
- Learn tips for handling a busy reception
- Safety, security and Health Protocols at the front desk
- Gain client’s trust using proven communication techniques
- Describe standard telephone etiquette on answering calls, transferring calls and making calls
- Master a professional, effective & reassuring telephone voice
- Manage stress when dealing with difficult customers and develop personal resilience
Receptionists, Front Office Staff, Telephone Operators, Relief Receptionists, Call Centre Agents, Customer Service Reps, Switchboard Operators, Telesales Professionals, Personal Assistants/Secretaries, Account Receivable Professionals, and Office Support Staff