23RD TO 25TH JUNE 2021 – PRIDEINN PARADISE BEACH RESORT
From Disruption to Opportunity.
For supply chain executives, the 21st century have been notable for major supply chain disruptions that have highlighted vulnerabilities for individual companies and for entire industries globally. This has driven companies across various industries to urgently re-evaluate their complex global supply chains to gain control of new and significant supplier risks quickly.
When making critical decisions, supply chain professionals must be adequately equipped to measure the likelihood, types and impact of risks on business operations and performance. Ensuring the resilience, efficiency and agility of supply chains, combined with the need to demonstrate responsible supply chain practices pose important challenges to today’s businesses.
This 3-day workshop is designed to enable participants to appraise a variety of tools and techniques to establish the level of risk in supply chains and to recommend and apply ways of avoiding, mitigating or managing risk.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Outline supply chain & risk management concepts as a foundation for operational success
- Plan supply chain management risk process to match organizational requirements
- Identify and assess sources of risk from across the supply chain
- Evaluate supply chain risk using risk management tools & techniques
- Develop risk mitigation and contingency plans to ensure uninterrupted supply flow
- Make supply chain organisational improvements
Supply Chain Managers, Procurement Managers, Operation Managers, Contract Managers, Vendor Relationship Managers, Logistics Managers, Risk Managers, Finance Managers, Compliance Officers, Project Managers, Warehouse Managers, Inventory Managers, Auditors, Production Planners & HODs’