29TH & 30TH OCTOBER 2020 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
Looking Down on Suppliers
It’s apparent when there are problems with a supplier, be it cost, quality or delivery we are quick to demean them despite our own similar internal challenges. Suppliers are engaged to provide what we want, when we want it, under the terms that we want and if they fail, we would replace them.
Gone are the days when transactional relationships are acceptable or sufficient. We rely on our suppliers for our success, growth and survival. Truly strategic and enlightened Procurement leaders recognize that a formal Supplier Relationship Management program is the cornerstone for any successful organization. Having the right vendors on board and achieving the ideal relationship with them can spell the difference between good and great performance levels.
This intensive workshop equips delegates with the tools to design, organise and deploy appropriate supplier relationships, managing complex relationships and dealing with dysfunctional relationships.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate vendor profiles for fit with organizational needs and direction
- Practice vendor integration techniques to support strategic purchasing objectives
- Manage vendor performance to ensure continuous improvement of offerings
- Apply winning go-to-market strategies to support internal capabilities
- Utilize essential soft skills to improve vendor relationship outcomes
- Conduct internal audits and management reviews of vendor relationships
Purchasing & Supply Chain Professionals, Operations Personnel, Warehouse & Inventory Managers, Logistics Professionals, Vendor Relations Officers, Management Tender Committees, Distribution Supervisors, Contract Managers.