16th & 17th JUNE 2022 – four points by Sheraton hotel Nairobi
How to Persuade, Motivate & Influence!
Leadership is not a title or a position it’s an attitude. Whether you are dealing with bosses, colleagues, team members or senior management, the ability to win respect, influence people and cultivate cooperation is absolutely essential to career success.
Responsibility without authority can be frustrating unless you develop your abilities that sets you apart. Learn how to influence people by building your power base, understand exchange and reciprocity, adapt communication style to build credibility and persuade with a framework of discovery.
At the end of the training participants will:
- Master the skills of leading others who do not report to you
- Learn how to influence peers, superiors and clients
- Understand the attitudes and behaviours of leaders who know how to get work done through collaboration, influence and persuasion
- Increase awareness of self and the impact of one’s behaviour on others
- Understand the value that different approaches can bring to the whole
- Acquire practical skills to engage, inspire and influence others who have different values, priorities and ways of working
- Learn how to turn difficult conversations into constructive conversations
This course is appropriate for all levels of staff members in the organisation.