3RD & 4TH JUNE 2021 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
Opportunities Lie in The Place Where the Complaints Are!
Your customers are your purest form of quality control. Without their approval, your business doesn’t grow and succeed. How an organisation handles customer complaints is a crucial internal process influencing customer perceptions and the attitudes of your staff.
Behind every customer’s feedback is a human being. So, when customers have a complaint it’s important to hear them out because these are opportunities to improve the customer experience and prevent potential churn.
Investing in customer support will help businesses to understand their complaints and better manage feedback in order to improve their service strategy and brand experience.
In this highly practical course delegates will learn;
- Key skills and qualities needed to handle customer complaints effectively
- Skills to build rapport and engage with the customer
- How to demonstrated empathy whilst maintaining control of the conversation?
- How to established the customer’s needs through questions and listening?
- Defusing difficult customer emotional responses
- Resolving typical work-based complaints effectively
- How to drive a culture that welcomes customer feedback?
Customer Service Reps, Receptionists, Front Office Staff, Call Center Agents, Switchboard Operators, Relief Receptionists, Telesales Professionals, Field & Technical Service Reps, Floor Managers, Team Leaders, Hospitality Staff Members, Government Service Reps, Personal Assistants/Secretaries, Credit & Billing Specialists, Account Executives, Admin Officers, Cashiers, Business Owners.