15th & 16th October 2020 – Crowne Plaza Hotel Nairobi
Leading Productive People
Individuals bring a number of differences to work. They have a variety of personalities, values, and attitudes. When they enter into organizations, their stable or transient characteristics affect how they behave and perform. Moreover, companies hire people with the expectation that they have certain knowledge, skills, abilities, personalities, and values.
Managers will be faced with an employee who is difficult to deal with, has trouble working with colleagues, or continually fails to hit their KPIs and deliver. A high-performing employee with a big ego, unfriendly demeanor, or generally negative personality may deliver stellar results but can also be the source of problems among the staff.
Managing people and their performance requires specialist skills and attitudes that many leaders, managers, and supervisors struggle with. This intensive training workshop explores the complex area of human behaviour and performance.
By completing the course participants will:
- Understand human behaviour for better workplace relationship
- Appreciate how attitude affects behaviour and motivation
- Learn discipline and grievance handling
- Describe how to manage performance decline & the appropriate interventions
- Be able to conduct effective performance appraisal interview and give feedback
- Learn how to deal with ‘difficult’ people
All levels of managers including Team Leaders, Supervisors, HR Officers, HODs’, Performance & Reward Managers, L & D Managers, responsible for conducting performance appraisals.