15TH TO 17TH SEPTEMBER 2021 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
The Threat from Within!
The current health pandemic has brought changes to business models and logistics, it has changed how people work across all businesses creating serious upheavals for organizations and individuals. These new scenarios have created the perfect conditions for fraud, both in the present and in the future.
Attention will need to be focused on any gaps, including both internal and controllable risk, and external threats. As economic pressures build, climbing household and personal debt combined with an inability to pay will force a huge number of employees into situations where they will encounter intense work-related and personal pressures.
This 3-day course will help participants to review and update the existing internal controls to meet new expectations. Design & implement appropriate policies, systems and controls in detecting and preventing fraud.
Upon completion of this masterclass, participants will be able to;
- Identify latest trends on fraud in the corporate world
- Understand the motivation and psychology of corporate fraudsters
- Develop a blueprint on how to conduct fraud risk assessments professionally and confidently
- Develop a basic investigative plan for dealing with reports of suspected fraud
- Walk away with fraud documentation and reporting skills
- Establish and strengthen key internal controls to mitigate fraud risk, specifically for core processes
Board Members, Directors, CEOs’ Financial Controllers, Chief Financial Officers, Internal and External Auditors, Strategic & Planning Executives, Accountants, Fraud Examiners, Risk Managers, Legal & Compliance Officers, HODs in Finance, Loss Prevention Specialists, Internal Control Professionals, Consultants, Security Professionals, Procurement Professionals, ICT Professionals and Payables SpecialistsBOOK NOW