11TH TO 13TH AUGUST 2021 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
That Which Is Not Impossible Is Inevitable – It’s Simply a Matter of When!
Due to the continuously changing and challenging business operating environment, Business Continuity Management (BCM) has become an essential management practice today in order to build organisational resilience and sustainability.
External catastrophes, disruptions or the loss of key personnel can threaten the very existence of your company. Proactively managing risks through planning and on time-tested management processes, assures sustainability. BCM ensures that your business will remain in operation in the most challenging times.
The course will focus on the role BCM plays in building resilient organisations, the role and responsibilities of the different stakeholders and the full Business Continuity Management lifecycle. Practical examples, case studies, interactive sessions and different types of medium will be used to explain key concepts.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Understand why business continuity is necessary
- Outline fundamental BCM principles and concepts
- Explain and understand the link and relationship between risk and BCM in order to build organisational resilience
- Overview of international standards and best practice
- Outline key role players for BCM roles and responsibilities
Business leaders responsible for Risk Management, Business Continuity, ICT, Human Resource, Strategy, Administration, Business Units, Facilities Management, Project Management and Corporate Communication.BOOK NOW