12TH & 13TH NOVEMBER 2020 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
Opportunities Don’t Happen. You Create Them.
Business Development has become a mission critical skill for all businesses today. While your industry will inevitably change, your business must adapt to keep up with changes in consumer spending habits and trends, you need a plan to ensure you consciously develop your organization on a path towards success.
Business development is about creating long term value for the business from customers, markets and relationships. It addresses ways to maximize the company’s profitability by fostering relationships with potential players and key decision makers in the market.
By attending this program, participants will acquire comprehensive set of new tools, methods, and frameworks for business development planning and new business growth.
By completing the course participants will:
- Identify your ideal client profile, to better clarify and focus your business development actions.
- Learn key traits of high performing business developers across all industries
- Learn how to prepare business development activity plan
- Gain clarity on how to allocate the right amount of time to the right opportunities.
- Learn invaluable questioning skills to use throughout your life and career.
- Develop repeatable system for developing compelling solutions.
- Learn a five-step system for overcoming objections.
- Have increased confidence and practical methods to quickly get into the right mindset for business development.
- Learn how to better retain clients to increase client lifetime spend
Business Development Managers, Sales & Marketing Managers, Accountants, Lawyers, Engineers, Doctors, Sponsorship Sales Executives, Corporate Sales Executives, Client Relationship Managers, Client Services Directors, Fundraising & Marketing Directors, Functions & Venue Coordinators, Key Account Executives, Territory Managers, Channels Manager