18TH TO 21ST MAY 2021 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL NAIROBI
Safety Isn’t Expensive, It’s Priceless
Is your organisation prepared to manage health, safety and employee wellbeing effectively in a rapidly changing modern workplace? Understanding the inherent correlation between work and employee’s health & safety is crucial in acknowledging and practicing occupational safety and health.
Many people spend a significant fraction of the day and night at work in order to meet their economic and social needs. During work, people are often faced with various risks and safety hazards, which can expose them to a myriad of adverse health problems. Depending on the nature of work, occupational hazards can be associated with a variety of factors including physical, chemical, and biological agents as well as unfavourable working conditions among others.
During the workshop, participants will be equipped with basic principles of First Aid, Health and Safety, how to protect themselves and fellow workers and compliance with Occupational Health and Safety ACT.
By the end of this training programs participants will:
- Learn Occupational Safety Principles and Risks Management – how will they affect your organization?
- Understand Legislations on Occupational Health & Safety Services – Making sense of OSHA’s confusing language
- Assess their organization for potential hazards and come up with an action plan to mitigate or eliminate them
- Gain First Aid skills
- Draft their organisation safety plan – what it is, how to create it, and where to find online forms and guidelines for help
- Develop and implement effective occupation health & safety policies as required under the law.
- Develop and implement workplace programmes on occupational health & safety awareness.
- Could your organization pass an OSHA inspection tomorrow? Here’s how to find out
Health & Safety Committee Members, Fire Marshals, First Aiders, Safety Managers, Departmental Heads, Risk Managers, Line Managers, L & D Managers, Administrators, General Managers, Operations Managers, Floor Managers, HR Managers/Officers, Facility Managers, Audit Managers, Chief Engineers, Warehousing Managers, Machinery Supervisors, Business Owners