10TH & 11TH JUNE 2021 – MAIYAN RESORT NANYUKI
Serving the People Who Serve Your Customers
Payroll has long been viewed as a purely transactional processing cost centre, whose only organisational goals are to minimise the cost of processing and keep payroll noise to an absolute minimum.
Employees expect timely salary payment in accordance to the agreed terms in their contract of employment. Errors in paycheck or delay in paycheck delivery can cause unnecessary disruption to employee relations and productivity.
It is crucial for payroll administrators to possess the knowledge, skills and attitude to perform the function effectively and be on top of the legislative compliance that involves payroll.
This two-day workshop teaches you the technical computations and
procedural steps that you should follow to properly prepare payroll and process
benefits. It provides an opportunity to explore effective solutions to common payroll and benefits administration issues.
After the training participants will be able to:
- Develop effective payroll management and administration procedures
- Link payroll administration to overall company remuneration strategy
- Prepare the monthly payroll and review it for accuracy
- Reconcile payroll with accounting & audit the supporting documents for payments
- Identify the risk and implement controls
- Develop monthly and annual payroll budgets
- Design periodic payroll management reports and analysis
- Understand the payroll regulatory and compliance environment
- Understand post payroll processing
HR Managers, HR Officers, HR Practitioners, HR Consultants, Administration Managers & Officers, Finance Managers, Payroll Officers, Accounts Managers, Compensation Managers, Talent Managers, Department Managers, Business Owners or anyone who is involved or is required to know about the payroll administration and details of how an effective payroll system should work in an organisation.