19TH & 20TH NOVEMBER 2020 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
Is Your Company A Success or Failure?
Financial statements and the annual report are key communication channels between companies and their different stakeholders. Beyond recording transactions, you’ll learn how to prepare these financial statements, and read and analyze them to draw basic conclusions about a company’s financial health.
Participants will be able to prepare financial statements as per the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) which will allow you to maintain your company’s financial reporting transparency and credibility.
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Practically apply each part of the accounting cycle.
- Perform accounting adjustments including deferrals and accruals.
- Create trial balance and adjusted trial balance.
- Map chart of accounts to the financial statements.
- Prepare & present income statements, balance sheets & cash flow statements.
- Formulate notes to the financial statements.
Accountants, Directors, Management Staff, CFOs, Heads of Department, Finance Managers, Auditors, Project Managers, Business Owners,