Office Assistant(25 – 30K)
This is a full time position. We are looking for competent, reliable, energetic, organised and trustworthy Administration Assistant to help us grow the training & consulting business of the company by carrying out a variety of strategic and clerical duties along with other tasks ensuring the workplace runs efficiently.
The goal is to provide administrative support to Grayson Consulting staff and maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform accounting tasks including invoicing and budget tracking
- File tax return & other statutory payments like VAT, PAYE, NHIF, NSSF,
- Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure.
- Correspond with customers having long overdue and delinquent balances.
- Check and verify vendor bills before making payment advice.
- Maintain and manage inventory control of materials and supplies.
- Maintain bank deposits and cheque payment records.
- Reconcile sales records with bank statements.
- Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams.
Customer Service Roles
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, face to face etc.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Return customer calls in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
Business Development Roles
- Actively search for and respond to pre-qualifications/tenders/quotations requests
- Maintain and manage customer databases
- Update customer database with sales orders, invoice, and payment details.
- Research both existing and potential clients to generate leads for the sales team
- Coordinate marketing intern teams in reaching set goals and objectives.
- Offer after-sales service by calling clients to find out their satisfaction levels
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
General Admin Roles
- Coordinate office procedures and operations to ensure efficiency
- Opening & closing of the office within the stipulated working hours
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, issuing receipts, scanning
- Management of office equipment
- Hotel & Travel bookings arrangements
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies & Qualifications
- Accounting qualification – CPA II
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Business related field
- Proficiency in MS Office & QuickBooks
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Being a team player.
- Willing to show initiative, get things done, really well, and fast.
- Excellent communication – written and spoken and customer care skills
- Prior office management experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications send CV to email@example.com by 20th April 2019. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.