27TH & 28TH MAY 2021 – HILTON GARDEN INN HOTEL KAMPALA
A Typical Retail Salesperson Is ‘Blind’
FMCG is a tremendously competitive and fast-paced industry and as such presents a unique set of challenges such as new technologies, multi-channel consumers, the effect of online review platforms & recommendations, and consumers’ desire to “shop around” in order to secure the best deals.
Having an efficient and effective sales force is indispensable. FMCG businesses rely enormously on the abilities of their trade marketing and sales teams to secure both the availability and visibility of products. They must be able to overcome the pressure of achieving their quotas, be creative and add value to buying experiences for the customer to stand out.
This training program will be expose participants to expert and practical guidance to ensure that they are optimising opportunities in the market. They will explore changes in terms of what is being sold, how products reach consumers, who those consumers are, what their needs, wants, or desires are, what their level of interest is in buying and how they pay.
By the end of this training programs participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of FMCG selling
- Know how to find out your customers’ needs and offer the best solutions
- Learn how to develop stronger relationships with customers
- Gain competitive advantage through a clearer understanding of your markets
- Develop the key FMCG skills of shelf space, management, and promotions
- To make optimal use of time
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with your retailers
Sales & Marketing Managers, Sales Executives, Team Leaders, Merchandisers, Territory Managers, Key Account Executives, Category Managers, Brand Managers and Product Managers from the (FMCG) sector