17TH & 18TH JUNE 2021 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
Cultivating Seeds of Success!
Why is key account management so critical today? Consider these factors: More sales revenue comes from fewer accounts yet many companies don’t manage these key accounts properly. Intense internal cost pressure exists in the management and allocation of your internal resources.
This workshop provides key account management framework, process and tools for you to engage with the key accounts on a strategic level to build a profitable and sustainable relationship. You will learn planning, selecting the accounts (new or existing), conducting SWOT analysis for each key account, developing key management skills and using tools/worksheets for developing strategy and techniques that map to the seller and buyer organizational characteristics and operational behaviors.
- Objectively segment and select customers
- Develop and deliver an effective key account plan
- Blocking the competition to secure the account
- Consultative selling and establishing trusted advisor status, maintaining a perception of real strategic value
- Understanding your key accounts, their business strategies, people and buying methods
- Utilising all the required organisational resources to support the key account
Key Account Managers, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Customer Relations Professionals, Territory Managers, Key Account Executives Commercial or Business Unit Managers, Channels Manager, Marketing Managers.