19TH & 20TH MAY 2022 – ELYSIAN RESORT KIAMBU ROAD
Increase Returns Through Effective Management of Key Customers!
For most organizations, the old business adage rings true: 80% of your sales come from 20% of your clients. It would make sense, then, to treat these valuable customers with greater care. Yet, too often, companies don’t have a dedicated process to nurture those key business relationships.
Partnership is the new currency in business relationships. Interpersonal skills are essential to establish a strong reputation, build the ‘love’ to retain existing clients and deliver financial return for your business.
Finding the correct strategy for each and aligning the strategy, tactics and resources accordingly is at the heart of Key Account Management.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Develop a strategic perspective on sales and customer relationships
- Understand how competition and information technology impact on the success or failure of your relationship with your client
- Understand what trends and opportunities drive your client’s business and how this impacts on your business
- Anticipate and deal with potential barriers and threats to maintaining and growing your large accounts
- Learn how to deal with the various decision makers and influencers in the customer’s field of play
- Learn how to analyze, prioritize and maximize accounts
- Develop a strategy that will build greater customer loyalty and help protect the account from competition
- Develop an account strategy that will grow the account and build a long term profitable relationship
- Create an action plan that will increase their chances of success
Target Audience Business Development Professionals, Key Account Managers, Global Account Managers, Client Service Managers, Key Account Support Team, Territory and Account Sales Representatives, Marketing & Product Managers, Sales Managers and others professionals who regularly participate in key accounts including line managers, bid team members, marketing and technical staff