25TH TO 27TH MAY 2022 – TRAVELLERS BEACH HOTEL MOMBASA
Procurement as A Significant Driver of Growth & Profitability!
Procurement and business profitability go hand in hand. It’s a massive component of any company’s costs. In fact, estimates from PwC peg a supply chain representing between 30% and 70% of an organization’s total spend.
In making decisions about sourcing, organisations will need to balance cost, environmental, societal, economic and ethical concerns to create sustainable enterprises and outcomes. A flexible and robust procurement strategy will help your organization manage budgets, boost profitability, streamline processes and compress lead-times.
This course will equip you with the knowledge to assess a variety of sourcing strategies and processes across the public and private sectors so as to achieve excellence by aligning the procurement with the company’s objectives to create value.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize trends and modern practices in supply chain management
- Analyze internal spend and supply market dynamics to provide a foundation for strategic sourcing plan
- Apply different sourcing strategies to optimize savings and ensure supply security
- Utilize supplier integration techniques for sustainable supplier relations
- Apply Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) framework for the management of supply chain performance
Supply Chain Managers, Planners, Schedulers, Analysts, Procurement Managers, teams, Buyers, Planners, Category Managers, Financial Personnel, Budget-holders, Internal Auditors, Quality Managers and teams, Contract/ Relationship and Vendor Managers, Risk and Compliance Personnel, Spend Analysis Specialists.