25th TO 27th NOVEMBER 2020 – CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL NAIROBI
Elevate the Executive: Evolve the Executive Assistant
A visionary leader needs a high-functioning team to execute the strategy of the business. As part of a high-functioning team, the EA/PA today requires a concerted combination of management, interpersonal and technical expertise including a creative work attitude.
It’s therefore imperative for EA/PA have a deep understanding of the business and their Executives’ role & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for Assistants that possess ‘Executive Level’ business acumen and skills now more than ever.
This masterclass is not to be missed. It offers you the seamless & comprehensive combination of technical aspects of your daily roles and responsibilities as well as the aspects of leadership and people management.
- Fully appreciate the role of an EA/PA and your impact on the wider business
- Build and maintain successful relationships with key stakeholders, senior managers, clients & colleagues
- Practice advanced admin skills to effectively run the office of a senior manager.
- Acquire modern concepts and strategies related to the job in order to carry out responsibilities with a high degree of competence.
- Co-ordinate business tasks to enable others you support to work productively
- Develop the people-skills to succeed in your role – from communication to problem solving
- Discover strategies for managing your personal brand and career progression
Executive Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Administrative Executives, Group Secretaries, Departmental Coordinators, Project Officers, Junior Secretaries, Private Secretaries, Personal Coordinators, Executive Support Officers, Office Managers/Administrators in both the public and private sectors.