3RD & 4TH DECEMBER 2020 – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL
It’s Not What You Teach but How You Teach It
While training is an indispensable part of any organization, the success of any training intervention requires the skills of dynamic and creative individuals who will combine and organize learning activities for its target audience. Our train the trainer course gives you access to practical tools, strategies, and techniques that will make your training dynamic, engaging, and effective. We show you how to optimize your training environment and training programs to achieve outstanding learning results
The training field can change fast. New methodologies, new discoveries about the way adults learn or changing expectations from trainees. Whether you’ve been training for a while or never stepped onto a platform before, this training for trainers’ workshop will show you how to become a facilitator of learning, not just a presenter. You’ll build confidence, engage your audience from the beginning and leave your trainees praising your training abilities.
This workshop will equip participants with skills to identify training needs, design appropriate training programs, presentation skills, skills to evaluate learning acquired against learning objectives. They will acquire skills, tools and techniques that will enable them guide the learning process within organizations to ensure that it is effective and aligned to organization objectives.
At the end of this programme, the participants shall be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- Design, develop and implement trainings programs targeted for adult learners
- Conduct short group training sessions that incorporate key training concepts
- List various adult learning principles and their implications on the delivery of training
- Gain Presentation Skills appropriate for effective adult training
- Identify different behavioral and learning styles, and adapt training as necessary
- Present information in a clear, concise and engaging manner
- Evaluate learning against set training objectives
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for Training Managers, Training Champions, HR Department, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Professional Trainers, Classroom Instructors/Lecturers, Head of Departments, Course Leaders, Sales Managers and other prospective trainers who want to make a career move as professional trainers. Participants will develop and reinforce their instructional techniques, learn how to expertly facilitate learning, and sharpen their presentation skills.