Office Assistant (25 – 30K)
This is a full time position. We are looking for competent, reliable, energetic, organised and trustworthy Administration Assistant to help us grow the training & consulting business of the company by carrying out a variety of strategic and clerical duties along with other tasks ensuring the workplace runs efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies & Qualifications
- Accounting qualification – CPA II
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Business related field
- Proficiency in MS Office & QuickBooks
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Being a team player.
- Willing to show initiative, get things done, really well, and fast.
- Excellent communication – written and spoken and customer care skills
- Prior office management experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events